TP-Link WR902AC Ver. 3 does not load historical data on reboot

All about the standard Meteobridge devices based on mobile routers from TP-Link, D-Link, ASUS

Moderator: Mattk

RABrand
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

TP-Link WR902AC Ver. 3 does not load historical data on reboot

Post by RABrand » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:48 am

When I perform a reboot through the Meteobridge interface, all my historical data is lost.
I get the following message from the logger after the reboot: "no historical data loaded."
I have 'Tolerated age of data' set to 10 minutes.
I have 'Save historical data' set to 10 minutes on the 'Weather Station' tab.
If I change a setting and save it, I get this message from the logger 'historical data loaded (29 records).'
So, it seems the historical data is there, but it is not getting loaded after a reboot.
Is this by design, are my settings wrong, or is this a bug in the software??

Thanks!!

Ron B.

admin
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: TP-Link WR902AC Ver. 3 does not load historical data on reboot

Post by admin » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:00 pm

The message from the logger just tells you that historical data from within the Davis Console is not used. But Meteobridge keeps track on min/max data it has seen itself and conserves that over a reboot.

BTW: Are you using a USB stick for operation? This sometimes seem to interfere with min/max storage on the Meteobridge server.

RABrand
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: TP-Link WR902AC Ver. 3 does not load historical data on reboot

Post by RABrand » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:57 pm

I am not using a USB stick for operation. Also, I am not using a Davis Console.
I have the Ecowitt GW1000 collecting data from a WS-2902 sensor array.
I am also using a WS-2000 console, which allows me to reconstruct my historical data.
The Meteobridge is running over ethernet, not wireless. The system works great, until I do a reboot, then all historical data is lost.
I have attached screen captures of the 'Live Data' tab before and after a reboot. Downloaded as a picture it is more readable.
The Meteobridge Wiki says that the historical data is stored on the Meteobridge server and is restored, I assume when rebooting.
It would appear that the historical data is NOT being restored when I perform a reboot.

Thank you for the reply.... It would be wonderful if we can resolve this issue!

Thanks,
R. Brand
Attachments
Reboot Results.jpg
Live data before and after a reboot.
Reboot Results.jpg (413.48 KiB) Viewed 35 times