Wheater34 template

This section covers the Meteobridge PRO units exclusively

Moderator: Mattk

Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Wheater34 template

Post by 36260 »

Hello,
I'm using Wheater34 template on Nano HD. When a chart is displayed (click on the footer of a widget), month is not displayed in the correct language. "TOUKO" is currently displayed (English or French UI) which seems to be Finnish?

weatherist34
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: Wheater34 template

Post by weatherist34 »

hello there is no Finnish(Finland) support ? please provide a url so I can determine which version you are using ? if its private/non public then send a url via a Personal Message .

ConligWX
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Post by ConligWX »

Brian,

TOUKO maybe Danish as the local dashboard (Meteobridge DASHBOARD W34-MB) has that language build in.

would be nice if a screenshot or two was posted so we can see exactly what and where the OP is talking about.

Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Post by 36260 »

Version (Final) Source:Meteobridge NanoSD(4.3-3057) Hardware:Davis® Vantage Pro2 Solar™
Every graph display month to what I think is Finnish or maybe Danish. UI set to English or French does not matter. Touko meaning May
Wheather34.jpg
Wheather34.jpg (219.55 KiB) Viewed 59 times

weatherist34
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by weatherist34 »

36260 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 6:14 pm
Version (Final) Source:Meteobridge NanoSD(4.3-3057) Hardware:Davis® Vantage Pro2 Solar™
Every graph display month to what I think is Finnish or maybe Danish. UI set to English or French does not matter. Touko meaning May
Wheather34.jpg
i see thats the internal version in the nanosd the graphs are generated by the nanosd meteobridge software so it is not something i can help with. perhaps Boris can help... also beware that version is using darksky for forecast data it is no longer possible to get an API key for new newer purchases of Nanosd only older users will see a forecast .may be a user(s) can share an api key ?.. sorry i cant help...brian... ps pm if you need an api key i have two keys i dont use anymore..

ConligWX
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Post by ConligWX »

yep, not sure what the issue is, as I dont have "Touko" at all and mine is set to English.

I take it you have go into the menu of that page and setup any "settings" that are needed?

http://ip.of.mb.nano/PWS/easyweathersetup.php