May I ask for someone's help with this matter?
My Meteohub (Sheevaplug from Rainman Weather) is, according to Mr. Gladstone, transmitting two different sets of pressure readings - one with the luminosity reading, the other without it:
20120923210207,DW8219>APRS,TCPXX*,qAX,CWOP-2:@232102z4051.37N ...
Search found 11 matches
- Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:35 pm
- Forum: Meteohub Application
- Topic: Meteohub transmitted two sets of data
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2192
- Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:06 am
- Forum: SheevaPlug
- Topic: Update 4.9n
- Replies: 1
- Views: 12038
Update 4.9n
Since the installation of the latest update (4.9n), my MeteoHub has stopped updating the data on my weather website:
http://heightsweather.info
Is anyone else experiencing problems with the latest update?
Many thanks.
http://heightsweather.info
Is anyone else experiencing problems with the latest update?
Many thanks.
- Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:15 am
- Forum: Meteohub Application
- Topic: Question about generating monthly data reports
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2607
Re: Question about generating monthly data reports
May I please second this valuable request? I would also love to see this added as a feature at some future point.
- Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:18 pm
- Forum: misc
- Topic: SMB Server Log - Transport Endpoint is not Connected
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7033
Re: SMB Server Log - Transport Endpoint is not Connected
WFPOST,
Thank you and I will take your advice - leave it alone if there may be a degradation in performance (I agree, Microsoft likes to foul things up).
If your opinion is that the errors are merely cosmetic, I can live with this.
I deeply appreciate both your knowledge and willingness to help me.
Thank you and I will take your advice - leave it alone if there may be a degradation in performance (I agree, Microsoft likes to foul things up).
If your opinion is that the errors are merely cosmetic, I can live with this.
I deeply appreciate both your knowledge and willingness to help me.
- Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:47 pm
- Forum: misc
- Topic: SMB Server Log - Transport Endpoint is not Connected
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7033
Re: SMB Server Log - Transport Endpoint is not Connected
WFPOST,
Many thanks for this suggestion, but I am so very new to all of this that I cannot even locate the smb config file that is mentioned in your answer (I have 0 experience with unix/linux hardware). How can I access this file (I do not see it anywhere in my SheevaPlug file structure)?
Many thanks for this suggestion, but I am so very new to all of this that I cannot even locate the smb config file that is mentioned in your answer (I have 0 experience with unix/linux hardware). How can I access this file (I do not see it anywhere in my SheevaPlug file structure)?
- Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:43 am
- Forum: misc
- Topic: SMB Server Log - Transport Endpoint is not Connected
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7033
SMB Server Log - Transport Endpoint is not Connected
My Meteohub/SheevaPlug works great - I love it.
I cannot help but notice, however, that my SMB Server Log always shows problems. Can I impose on someone to explain how I may remedy these errors (most of which have to do with " Transport endpoint is not connected ."
MANY thanks in advance for ...
I cannot help but notice, however, that my SMB Server Log always shows problems. Can I impose on someone to explain how I may remedy these errors (most of which have to do with " Transport endpoint is not connected ."
MANY thanks in advance for ...
- Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:18 am
- Forum: Announcements
- Topic: Update 4.9m
- Replies: 5
- Views: 16327
Re: Update 4.9m
Many thanks for the update. One small problem: the update is 4.9m (build 1099) but reports (at the bottom of my page) as build 1109.
site: http://heightsweather.info/
site: http://heightsweather.info/
- Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:12 pm
- Forum: SheevaPlug
- Topic: European Dating System
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4379
European Dating System
Greetings to all,
Would anyone know how to change the output so that the date information sent from my WeatherPlug to my Saratoga template will display the non-European date system?
Personally, I love (and use) the European day/month/year, but find that many of my friends are confused by that ...
Would anyone know how to change the output so that the date information sent from my WeatherPlug to my Saratoga template will display the non-European date system?
Personally, I love (and use) the European day/month/year, but find that many of my friends are confused by that ...
- Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:57 pm
- Forum: SheevaPlug
- Topic: why no yesterday rain in clientraw.txt?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3797
why no yesterday rain in clientraw.txt?
I am using the Meteohub Sheevaplug (4.8b latest build) and am experiencing a problem with the rain amounts on my website (http://heightsweather.info) using the Saratoga template not updating, correctly, the rain totals for yesterday.
I wrote Mr. Ken True - who is always extremely helpful - and this ...
I wrote Mr. Ken True - who is always extremely helpful - and this ...
- Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:57 am
- Forum: Meteohub Application
- Topic: Meteohub and Saratoga
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2452
Re: Meteohub and Saratoga
Thank you so much!
- Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:24 pm
- Forum: Meteohub Application
- Topic: Meteohub and Saratoga
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2452
Meteohub and Saratoga
In the instructions on how to set up Meteohub (WeatherPlug) for integration with the Saragota eather Display (located here):
http://saratoga-weather.org/wxtemplates/setup-Meteohub.php
The directions on the website state (for unpacking and loading files):
"When it says 'graphs directory on ...
http://saratoga-weather.org/wxtemplates/setup-Meteohub.php
The directions on the website state (for unpacking and loading files):
"When it says 'graphs directory on ...