Chart Generation File Build-up

This section covers the Meteobridge PRO, PRO2, NANO SD, Raspberry Pi and VM platforms exclusively

Moderator: Mattk

Post Reply
grwkak
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder
Posts: 211
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:15 am

Chart Generation File Build-up

Post by grwkak »

I have services running on my RPi that create a chart according to a template then FTP an html file to my web server. Here is a screenshot showing the set-up.
Screenshot 2026-09-26 131700.jpg
Screenshot 2026-09-26 131700.jpg (102.65 KiB) Viewed 65 times
Although I selected delete file for the FTP process, over time I end up with one remaining file per day for each graph on the local storage. This gradually begins to fill my SD Card. Its not a huge issue, but is there a way of creating one graph file per template that does not persist after the day changes. I may be missing something in my configuration.

Guy
User avatar
admin
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder
Posts: 8027
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:51 pm

Re: Chart Generation File Build-up

Post by admin »

The FTP triggerd by chart generation should reference the "last_chart" entry from the template doop down.
grwkak
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder
Posts: 211
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:15 am

Re: Chart Generation File Build-up

Post by grwkak »

Thanks! Will make that change and see what happens.

Guy
grwkak
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder
Posts: 211
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:15 am

Re: Chart Generation File Build-up

Post by grwkak »

Not sure that did the trick. I have chart files for Oct 2nd and now Oct 3rd listed in the charts directory.

Example:

All Outdoor Data-min-202610020000-202610030000.html
All Outdoor Data-min-202610030000-202610040000.html

Guy
Post Reply