Ambient Meteobridge HTTP Issue

All about the standard Meteobridge devices based on mobile routers from TP-Link, D-Link, ASUS

Moderator: Mattk

Post Reply
reifheck
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2026 10:14 pm

Ambient Meteobridge HTTP Issue

Post by reifheck »

Hi guys!

I'm new here so bear with me.

I have a new weather station the consists of the following:
  • Ecowitt WS90
  • Ecowitt GW1200
  • Ambient Weatherbridge (Meteobridge)

I am trying to use the following Saratoga Templates for my Ajax Weather Website (http://www.westdenverweather.com):
  • Base-USA
  • Meteobridge Software
  • Meteobridge Plugin

I am having an issue with HTTP sending real-time updates to my web server.
The Meteobridge log does not show any HTTP issues
The log on the web server does not show that it is refusing the HTTP requests.
Meteobridge Upload Status shows the following error: 2026-10-09 18:10:35 Error: 2026-10-09 18:10:35 <p>Failure - incomplete data posted by Meteobridge</p>
I had the web server techs look to see if it shows they are refusing the HTTP request and it does not.
Is there a way to look and see why HTTP is not working?
Thank you,
Reif Heck
Post Reply