Air Quality Tags. **solved**

All about the standard Meteobridge devices based on mobile routers from TP-Link, D-Link, ASUS

Moderator: Mattk

R1ch1ew
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Air Quality Tags. **solved**

Post by R1ch1ew »

Following a server crash I decided to swap from Weatherdisplay to Meteobridge to push the data colleced on my Davis Weather Station to my website - www.upper-caldecote-weather.co.uk

I've got the basic weather data pushing to my site every 10 seconds, I'm having trouble pushing data from my Davis wet leaf sensor and Davis Airlink, I haven't managed to add the tags in the correct files. I can see the data on the Meteobridge setup page, min/max data is showing correctly so I know I've collected it.

Would anyone be able to offer me some assistance or point me to a help file so I can push this data to my website and show the readings?

Thanks in advance, Richard.
Attachments
Capture 071221.JPG
Capture 071221.JPG (114.67 KiB) Viewed 1148 times
wvdkuil
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: Air Quality Tags

Post by wvdkuil »

R1ch1ew wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:34 pm Following a server crash I decided to swap from Weatherdisplay to Meteobridge to push the data colleced on my Davis Weather Station to my website - www.upper-caldecote-weather.co.uk

I've got the basic weather data pushing to my site every 10 seconds, I'm having trouble pushing data from my Davis wet leaf sensor and Davis Airlink, I haven't managed to add the tags in the correct files. I can see the data on the Meteobridge setup page, min/max data is showing correctly so I know I've collected it.

Would anyone be able to offer me some assistance or point me to a help file so I can push this data to my website and show the readings?

Thanks in advance, Richard.
Hi,

To see the correct sensor name for using to publish the data, hold your mouse above the green text.
It will show the correct sensor-number to use.
Example attached, your sensor will be similar.
The physical sensor number is based on which station the data comes from. air1!0pm
The mapped to can be done by you, yourt MB gives a default mapping => air0pm
There is also a short descriptive text.

The leaf sensors are reported by your Meteobridge as TempHum sensors th??hum and th??temp
Hovering above the green text will display the number to use instead of the ??, standard number is 15 for the first one.
When you have a fully equipped Davis Vantage you might also have soil and leaf sensors. These are also reported as temp/hum sensors, but there is no dewpoint data computed for these types of sensors. soil sensors are enumerated as "th10temp", "th10hum", ..., "th13temp", "th13hum" and leaf sensors are listed as "th15temp", "th15hum", ..., "th18temp", "th18hum". "hum" values do not represent relative humidity in that case but data in units "cbar" and "wet". However, Meteobridge does not invent new unit selectors for it, so you have to use "hum" as a generic selector to get "cbar" and wetness data from the soil/leaf sensors.
More about the sensor-name usage at https://www.meteobridge.com/wiki/index.php/Templates
Succes,
Wim
Attachments
air-sens.jpeg
air-sens.jpeg (74.38 KiB) Viewed 1137 times
R1ch1ew
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by R1ch1ew »

Hi Wim,

Thanks for the links and descriptions. Once I've identified the sensors I want to use, how do I then "push" that data on to my website with the other sensor data?

I've added the sensors to the event upload, but the data is not displayed and shows "--", so I must be missing a key link somewhere?

http://www.upper-caldecote-weather.co.u ... ]:[mm]:[ss],[th0temp-act],[th0hum-act.0],[th0dew-act],[wind0avgwind-act],[wind0wind-act],[wind0dir-act],[rain0rate-act],[rain0total-daysum],[thb0seapress-act],[wind0dir-act],[wind0wind-act=bft.0],m/s,C,hPa,mm,--,[thb0seapress-val60:--],[rain0total-monthsum],[rain0total-yearsum],[rain0total-ydaysum],[thb0temp-act],[thb0hum-act],[wind0chill-act],[th0temp-val60:--],[th0temp-dmax],[th0temp-dmaxtime],[th0temp-dmin],[th0temp-dmintime],[wind0avgwind-dmax],[wind0avgwind-dmaxtime],[wind0wind-dmax],[wind0wind-dmaxtime],[thb0seapress-dmax],[thb0seapress-dmaxtime],[thb0seapress-dmin],[thb0seapress-dmintime],[mbsystem-swversion:--],[mbsystem-buildnum:--],[wind0wind-max10],--,--,[uv0index-act:--],--,[sol0rad-act:--],[wind0dir-avg10:--],[rain0total-sum60],--,[mbsystem-daynightflag:--],--,[wind0dir-avg10:--],--,m,--,[mbsystem-daylength:--],--,--,[uv0index-dmax:--],[leaf0hum:--],[sol0evo:--],[air0pm:--],[air1!0pm:--]

http://www.upper-caldecote-weather.co.uk/MBrealtime.txt - the last data fields are not showing any data.

Thanks again for your input,

Richard
wvdkuil
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by wvdkuil »

R1ch1ew wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:58 pm Hi Wim,
. . .
[mbsystem-swversion:--],[mbsystem-buildnum:--],[wind0wind-max10],--,--,[uv0index-act:--],--,[sol0rad-act:--],[wind0dir-avg10:--],[rain0total-sum60],--,[mbsystem-daynightflag:--],--,[wind0dir-avg10:--],--,m,--,[mbsystem-daylength:--],--,--,[uv0index-dmax:--],[leaf0hum:--],[sol0evo:--],[air0pm:--],[air1!0pm:--]

. . .
the last data fields are not showing any data.

Thanks again for your input,
Richard
Hi Richard,

You entered the sensor name correctly. I use the PM sensor air0p as an example.
Your Meteobridge wants to know what value you want for that sensor, it is called a selector. MB needs both
F.i. UV: [uv0index-dmax:--]
For your UV-sensor uv0index you requested todays max dmax and when no sensor data available you want --
So it is [ sensorename - selector : default ] without the spaces
If you want the max PM10 value for today for your sensor: [air0pm-dmax:--]

On this page all sensors are described, all selectors and a lot more.
=> https://www.meteobridge.com/wiki/index.php/Templates
More examples, the textual explanation is copied 1-1 from that page
[air0pm-lastval:--] most recent data, does not switch to "invalid" when hold time has passed.
[air0pm-hmax:--] maximum value of this hour
[air0pm-hmaxtime:--] timestamp of maximum value of this hour

There are really a lot of possibilities, just use that page to get the values you want.

Wim
R1ch1ew
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by R1ch1ew »

Hi Wim,

Thanks for the speedy reply, I'll take a look tonight and see if I can make some progress.

Richard :D
R1ch1ew
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by R1ch1ew »

Hi Wim,

I've added the extra information you shared with me and I can now see the data appearing!!

Thank you for your assistance, now I need to tweak my website again and display the additional data.
R1ch1ew
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by R1ch1ew »

Quick update, I've sucessfully added wet leaf and ET data to my site.

I've tried to add air quality info from my Davis Airlink, I can add the current readings with air0pm-lastval, air1pm-lastval, air2pm-lastval and get a reading. Unfortunatley that's it, I've tried to add air0pm-dmax (max for today), air0pm-davg (average for today) but I can't get a reading to show in the tag file (http://www.upper-caldecote-weather.co.u ... p?sce=dump).

Could anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance, Richard
wvdkuil
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by wvdkuil »

R1ch1ew wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:13 am Quick update, I've sucessfully added wet leaf and ET data to my site.

I've tried to add air quality info from my Davis Airlink, I can add the current readings with air0pm-lastval, air1pm-lastval, air2pm-lastval and get a reading. Unfortunatley that's it, I've tried to add air0pm-dmax (max for today), air0pm-davg (average for today) but I can't get a reading to show in the tag file (http://www.upper-caldecote-weather.co.u ... p?sce=dump).

Could anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance, Richard
Hi Richard,
I used these tags at the end of a realtime file:

Code: Select all

[wind*dir-avg10=endir:--]
[air0pm-act:00]
[air1pm-act:00]
[air2pm-act:00]
[air0pm-lastval:00]
[air1pm-lastval:00]
[air2pm-lastval:00]
[air0pm-dmax:00]
[air1pm-dmax:00]
[air2pm-dmax:00]
[air0pm-davg:00]
[air1pm-ydavg:00]
[air2pm-aavg:00]
I got these values uploaded

Code: Select all

NNW
Could you please post the exact values you tried?
Wim
R1ch1ew
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by R1ch1ew »

These are the test tags I've been trying :

leaf0hum-lastval|0|// leaf wetness #0:|:
sol0evo-lastval|0.00|// Evapotranspiration:|:
air0pm-hoursum|0|// air quality 10 hour summary:|:
air0pm-sumday|0|// air quality 10 summary of today:|:
air0pm-lastval|0|// air quality 10 last value:|:
air1pm-lastval|0|// air quality 2.5 last value:|:
air2pm-lastval|0|// air quality 1 last value:|:

with these readings (@17:37 15/12/2021)

$WX['leaf0hum-lastval'] = '0.0'; // leaf wetness #0
$WX['sol0evo-lastval'] = '0.3'; // evapotranspiration
$WX['air0pm-lastval'] = '5.0'; // air quality 10
$WX['air1pm-lastval'] = '3.7'; // air quality 2.5
$WX['air2pm-lastval'] = '2.9'; // air quality 1

The following are going going missing for the tag dump (http://www.upper-caldecote-weather.co.u ... p?sce=dump)

To add the addtional tags I'm adding them my 10 second upload on the meteobridge event tab, editing the MBtags.php and MBtags-template and uploading, just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong!

meteohub event upload tag data (every 10 seconds)
http://www.website-removed.com/conds.ph ... ]:[mm]:[ss],[th0temp-act],[th0hum-act.0],[th0dew-act],[wind0avgwind-act],[wind0wind-act],[wind0dir-act],[rain0rate-act],[rain0total-daysum],[thb0seapress-act],[wind0dir-act],[wind0wind-act=bft.0],m/s,C,hPa,mm,--,[thb0seapress-val60:--],[rain0total-monthsum],[rain0total-yearsum],[rain0total-ydaysum],[thb0temp-act],[thb0hum-act],[wind0chill-act],[th0temp-val60:--],[th0temp-dmax],[th0temp-dmaxtime],[th0temp-dmin],[th0temp-dmintime],[wind0avgwind-dmax],[wind0avgwind-dmaxtime],[wind0wind-dmax],[wind0wind-dmaxtime],[thb0seapress-dmax],[thb0seapress-dmaxtime],[thb0seapress-dmin],[thb0seapress-dmintime],[mbsystem-swversion:--],[mbsystem-buildnum:--],[wind0wind-max10],--,--,[uv0index-act:--],--,[sol0rad-act:--],[wind0dir-avg10:--],[rain0total-sum60],--,[mbsystem-daynightflag:--],--,[wind0dir-avg10:--],--,m,--,[mbsystem-daylength:--],--,--,[uv0index-dmax:--],[leaf0hum-lastval:--],[sol0evo-lastval:--],[air0pm-hoursum:--],[air0pm-sumday:--],[air0pm-lastval:--],[air1pm-lastval:--],[air2pm-lastval:--]
wvdkuil
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Post by wvdkuil »

Hi Richard,
checked your realtime file uploads, they are correct.

I checked your gen-MBtags.php, which is correct.

There is only one reason for the missing fields in MBtags.php
Did you push the "Reload Template" and "Save" in you Meteobridge setup?
See attached screen shot.
Only if the template is reloaded the added values will appear.

Wim
Attachments
MB4-services-events1.png
MB4-services-events1.png (62.94 KiB) Viewed 979 times
R1ch1ew
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by R1ch1ew »

Wim,

You are a star! Thank you, that appears to be the missing link to making it work!!

Thank you so much!!

Now to work on the detailed air quality script which I believe was one of your scripts in the past? My target is to get an AQI figure displayed from the air quality data collected!

http://www.upper-caldecote-weather.co.u ... rlink2.php

Thanks again, Richard